08 Sep 16 Weeks
Whoops I skipped one week’s blog entry!
But here I am… 16 weeks pregnant. I don’t have anything exciting to tell you, but here is what I am experiencing at 16 weeks (pregnant with ‘Number 2’):
* My breasts are very big and eina!
* I am constantly feeling bloated
* To my embarrassment, flatulence is now somewhat of a problem – at least Alex is always with me: someone to blame it on!
* I am sleeping very poorly and experiencing night sweats
* I am low in energy, even though I am now well into the second trimester
* I have a rash on my face that the Doctor says is from ‘pregnancy hormones’ – and it will probably stay there until I have finished breastfeeding – eek!
I am also finding that:
* People are much nicer to you and more willing to help when you are pregnant and have a big belly than when you don’t have a belly anymore, but your child is walking alongside you (when you actually need the help and endearment)
* People are less concerned about you when it’s your second pregnancy 🙁 Whaaa.. missing the love!
Besides all of this, I am finding myself in a difficult position, as I have already gone over into nesting mode, but we are in the process of moving!! So I cannot really nest with boxes packed around me. And we might have to move into a rental home for a few months until we find the right house – how ever will I nest?! And baby is coming in Feb…