06 Nov Announcing the official launch of Craig Wilkinson’s latest release “It’s a Dad!” – the book every expectant father needs to read.
“It’s a Dad!” is the prequel to the best-selling “Dad – Discover the Power Fatherhood” by Wilkinson, who says: “There is precious little material, particularly locally written, for expectant fathers. This practical, humorous and inspiring read fills the gap perfectly.”
“It’s a Dad!” takes men through pregnancy, birth and the early days of being a father. It covers:
- How to live with a pregnant woman
- How to deal with the emotions of becoming a dad
- How to prepare for the birth and different birthing options
- A man’s role during labour and birth
- What to expect when you first meet your baby
- The crucial first few weeks back home
- Sex during and after pregnancy
- What it takes to be a great dad
At the launch, Wilkinson will be coaching dads-to-be through all their burning pre-natal questions, while actor, musician, singer, dancer and doting new father Anelisa Phewa will provide the musical entertainment.
The event, which will be live streamed, takes place at Skoobs Theatre of Books in Montecasino Boulevard at 6pm. Entrance is free, snacks and a cash bar will be available.
25% of book sales will go to NGO Father A Nation to mentor dads and help fatherless children all over South Africa.